Tuesday 9 February 2010

Beetroot Face


I have the faceache thing again. I woke up and my face was all puffy like a spitting image mask and then it got progressively redder. This is not a pretty face at the best of times but I scared myself when I saw it in the mirror this morning. People were staring at me all day. I was supposed to go out tonight but I could not face people looking at me. I used Oil of Olay facial wash, exfoliator toner and moisturiser. I am going to avoid it for a while and then do a patch test. I can't be looking like this again if that is all it is. No results back from the doc yet either. I feel rubbish. Mr Gherkin is being nice to me though which made me feel better about staying in and cwtching up with him and we watched a film - tick on the 101 list!

No comments:

Post a Comment