Saturday 27 February 2010

Time, time, time, see what's become of me...

I love browsing round blogland and coming across new blogs to inspire me or admire. I follow many parenty/crafty ones and am always amazed at how other people manage to fit so much into their days! Here is the latest one - beautiful blog and such cute kids! I am fine at entertaining the kids for most of the day and fitting in some house chores round them but I struggle to find time to be crafty. I am stuck to fitting it into the last few hours at night which I probably should be spending with Mr G. That sounds like a silly thing to say as I am still an important person in my life and I need to spend time with myself. And here I am, alone and blogging when I should really be alone and sleeping. Did not get any crafting done today as we had a pile of stuff to watch on TV (there's a hobby I could easily give up but TV is Mr G's sanctuary and we watch stuff together as a couple. I guess it is cheaper, easier and more attainable than actually going out and being a couple! I need to speak to him about this I guess but things are slightly fraught here in the Gherkin Jar without me rocking the stressful boat any more. Often I will do crafty stuff whilst Mr G watches TV under the idea that I am watching it too but I only need to listen to get an idea of what is going on and then I don't even care that much and manage to be a bit crafty whilst in the same room as my darling beloved. I am not painting a good picture here, am I? It's not that bad really but it could be better. We need to sit down and decide what we are doing with the house and make plans for us all. It's all on The Big List Of Things We Need To Do.

Wow I did not intend for this post to be so revealing!

No comments:

Post a Comment