Sunday 21 March 2010

New little obession

I don't know why I like it, but I am hooked on the TV programme Glee!

Have you seen it?

It is a drama based in an American High School about a singing club, full of stereotypes but all of whom love a bit of the big show-stopping singing number. I love it! I am not a fan of the current talent show-style TV programmes like Pop Idol and X-Factor but I do like the early rounds when the contestants flog themselves for the over-hyped "judges". Mr Gherkin does not share my love for musical TV so I am confined to watching such programmes late at night with a pile of ironing after he has gone to bed.

I don't care if I have a dirty secret obsession that I hide from my husband. Just don't tell anybody!

1 comment:

  1. Me too and my boy doesn't approve so I have been recording it and watching when he's snoozing. I love Glee, would sing that 'don't stop believing' all day long, its like a Coke advert.

    ReplyDelete