Friday 28 May 2010

WW band wagon once again ...

Yet again I find myself jumping back on the WeightWatchers bandwagon. Honestly, I have been on and off that particular mode of transport more times than I care to think about right now.

This time I mean business. I pay £17-odd a month for something that I am not using. I have paid for it for another 4 weeks and I am NOT doing that again. I have 1 stone to lose then I stop my DD and the sooner the better to be honest. I am fed up with my stomach, my shape, with not fitting into my clothes and not being able to buy any new ones "because I am going to be 10 stone soon so I'll wait 'til then".

I was 11 stone and 1/2 a pound yesterday. Next week I will be 10 stone something.

I bought a pedometer yesterday and wore it religiously today and did well-over the healthy amount of steps. I cooked some low cal food today and stored it in the freezer for emergencies. I did a low point tea for everyone tonight and most importantly I TRACKED everything.

More tomorrow please.

Plus a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment