Sunday 1 January 2012

Well 2012 is here and with it brings hopes and plans and resolutions.  I have my fair share of them.  They are currently nestled in my head, yet to be typed but they are there and they are good.  I plan to blog about them for the month of January.  With a bit of luck I will have kept them up to the end of January which I no mean feat for me!

I made plans for my online shop for my crafty things.  They are currently sitting nicely but I am not ready to ship any orders yet.  Link coming when it is all ship-shape!

I feel very organised today and accomplished stuff and I am pleased with myself for this.  I am having an early night tonight as the kids are away and I plan on getting some good sleep and doing good stuff tomorrow.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment